Wodaplug 1 x GE GEPON ONU, ZTE
Wodaplug ® WDS111HZ 1 x GE EPON ONU, WEB Management, PPOE support, ZTE chip, 1 x 1000Mbps
EPON ONU WDS111HZ is designed mainly for FTTH ,FTTO application. EPON ONU FD111HZ support 1000Base-PX20+ standard with 1:64 maximum optical splitting ratio and 20km distance, and provide 1uplink GE PON port.
ONU WDS111HZ together with OLT could realize flexible network structure and maintenance and provide total FTTx solutions.
ONU WDS111HZ has 1 PON port , WDS111HZ provide one GE auto-adapting Ethernet port – 1*10/1000 M BASE-T port, Based on famou ZTE chip and PPOE support!
Passive Optical Network (PON, Passive Optical Network) consists of an optical line termination (Optical Line Termination, OLT) at the central side of the network to which is attached a branched structure of optical splitters – splitters. These are connected end optical network unit (Optical Network Unit, ONU), most often in a tree, or ring or star topologies. The distance between the OLT and ONU can be up to 20 km.
Optical netwok behave transparently as smart switch, VLAN can be configured for each port of end ONU units. Configuration of ONU is easy thanks to preconfigured templates ( 4 and 8 ports OLT units has template management in base version!!) Newly connected ONU unit automaticly downloads configuration from previosely set template (provisioning). Configuration OLT unit is possible 1. thru supplied EMS configuration software – central management ) based on SNMP (needs mySQL and reqiure additional SW instalation on master managing PC) or 2. by telnet and CLI (standard command line interface). Wodaplug units supports SNMP (mibs) protocol.
FD111HZ is based on ZTE high-performance xPON access chip. The chip supposes three mode EPON/EPON/P2P, comply with the EPON standard of g.984, g.983, 802.3-2005, CTC EPON equipment technical requirements, have good xPON interoperability compatibility.
FD111HZ provide one GE auto-adapting Ethernet ports. The FD111HZ features high-performance forwarding capabilities to ensure excellent experience with Internet and HD video services. Therefore, the FD111HZ provides a perfect terminal solution and future-oriented service supporting capabilities for FTTH deployment. It has good third-party compatibility to work with the third party OLT, such as Huawei/ZTE/Fiberhome/Alcatel-Lucen.
- Full compatible with IEEE802.3ah
- Support port-based rate limitation and bandwidth control
- In compliant with IEEE802.3ah Standard
- Up to 20KM transmission Distance
- Support data encryption, group broadcasting, port Vlan separation , etc.
- Support Dynamic Bandwidth Allocation (DBA)
- Support ONU auto-discovery/Link detection/remote upgrade of software;
- Support VLAN division and user separation to avoid broadcast storm;
- Support power-off alarm function ,easy for link problem detection
- Support broadcasting storm resistance function
- Support port isolation between different ports
- Support three layer routing functions
- Support ACL and SNMP to configure data packet filter flexibly
- Specialized design for system breakdown prevention to maintain stable system
- Support software online upgrading
- EMS network management based on SNMP ,convenient for maintenance
- = Environmental Requirement
- Operation temperature：-0°C～50°C
- Operation humidity：5%—95%
- = Power Specification
- Rate voltage/ current：12 V/0.5A
Login ONU web
Set computer local IP address manually to 192.168.101.100, using network cable, connect the computer with EPON ONU Ethernet ports, open a browser, copy and paste the URL: http://192.168.101.1
– for more please read user guide bellow
|1||LAN||LAN port status||On: Ethernet connection is normal; Blinking: Data is being transmitted through the Ethernet port; Off: Ethernet connection is not set up;|
|2||LOS||EPON optical signals||On: Optical power lower than receiver|
|3||PON||ONT Register||On: Success to register to OLT; Blinking: In process of registering to OLT; Off: In process of registering to OLT;|
|4||PWR||Power status||On: The ONT is power on; Off: The ONT is Power off;|