WODAPLUG FTTH OUTDOOR PON BOX WDP0208B WITH 8 PORTS DESIGNED FOR MINI PACKAGE PLC SPLITTERS 1 / 8 OR 2 x 1/4
- Wall / pole / ground mountable – ultra slim compact size
- Double or single door access
- Keyway entry
- Splice and termination
- Up to 8 ports ( PLC ) 1 – 2 inputs
- Standard beige color
- Locker feautured
- Valdal proof
- Special price if ordered in set with wodaplug GEPON active equipment systems ONU’s and OLT’s
- The sealing performance meets the IP65-level requirements
- Box body is made of special PV materials, it looks nice in shape and its operation is convenient, anti-ageing and long lasting
- It is the combination of three functions: optical fusion, store and distribution
- Adapter is fast installable, maintenance is easy, transmission loss is low
WDPBOX is specially designed, and optimized for GEPON or other PON networks design fiber optical distribution, termination and splice box. You get all in one solution for PON from Wodaplug.
See pictures for details.
As you can see, box has 2 sides – 1 side is optical splice tray + passive optical termination, and another side is distribution box to flats, houses – user side!
Left side is used for splicing the cable coming from OLT, right side – cables coming from flats, houses etc.
You can choose the set with any mini / regular size spllitter, like 1:2, 1:4, 1:8 etc.
8 Ports Outdoor Splitter Terminal (Splitter Card) This series of boxes are widely used as a termination point for the feeder cable to connect with drop cable. The fiber splicing,splitting, districtuion can be done in the box and meanwhile they provide solid protection and management for the FTTx nextwork +Admissible Fiber Optic Cable up to 10m FTTH Fiber Storage Cassette WDPBOX si also designed to be able used as FTTH Fiber Storage Cassette also called FTTH Fiber Storage Cassette up to 10m
Widely used in FTTH access network.
Data communications Networks
Local Area Networks
Industrial grade use, casing made from high impact plastic.
Anti-UV, Ultra violet resistant and rainfall resistant.
Can accommodate 1×8 or 1×4 1×2 or 2×2 2×4 2×8 PLC splitter
Up to 8 FTTH drops.
Wall and pole mountable.
2 inlet ports, 8 outlet ports.
|WDPBOX||8 port||200mm(W)×215mm(H) ×54mm(D)||0.57|
- 1. Body
- 2. Fixation parts & other accessories
- 3. Manual
- 4. Key
- Install adaptors
2. Insert fiber cable into the input holes, then fixed it on the box by suitable fixation clamps as picture (The length of input cable is about 1M)
3. Insert nude fiber into protective tube, then fix and trim input cable (The length of protective tube is about 35cm)
4. Insert connectors of patch cords into adaptors, then lead the other end of patch cords into the back side of the tray (The length of pigtail is about 55cm according)
5. Connect pigtails and input cables by fusion splice in sleeves, or mechanical splice, the close tray cover.
6. Insert outdoor fiber cable into output holes, install output connectors, then connect output connectors with adaptors, then sort out output cables and fix them.
7. Cut the rubber blocks, then insert them into the rest unused output holes.